+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ? Montana Moose ?

Default ? Montana Moose ?

Hey George,
    I didn't see your name on the "I'm Going" list for the Idaho Fish-In. Are you going to be there this year? I sure hope so. Looks like it's going to be a great Fish-In, and I'd hate to see you miss it.
    Where you go is less important than how you take the steps.
    Fish with a Friend,
    Lotech Joe

Default Re: ? Montana Moose ?

Hello Joe, thanks for thinking of me. Once again this year I'll have to miss the ID F.I. I have a scheduled appointment that is a 'must do' the evening of the 26th and an event all day the following Sunday. That would make either side of the 26th pretty fast road trips so I'm going to have to try again next year. Now if only I knew someone that was flying in !

Thanks again Joe...goes to show what kind of family we have here at FAOL ! Have a good one and tag a 28" Cutt whilst doing the 'chair in the river' thing !

Cheers,

MontanaMoose

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMoose
    Hello Joe, thanks for thinking of me. Once again this year I'll have to miss the ID F.I. I have a scheduled appointment that is a 'must do' the evening of the 26th and an event all day the following Sunday. That would make either side of the 26th pretty fast road trips so I'm going to have to try again next year. Now if only I knew someone that was flying in !

Thanks again Joe...goes to show what kind of family we have here at FAOL ! Have a good one and tag a 28" Cutt whilst doing the 'chair in the river' thing !

Cheers,

MontanaMoose
    Real sorry to hear you won't be there. For what it's worth, I'll name my first fish George. As far as the chair goes, It won't be there this year. I kind of need it for my legs that don't do what they used to do, but it's staying home this time. There weren't any fish in that leg of the river anyway. The chair scared them off.
    Later My Friend,
    Where you go is less important than how you take the steps.
    Fish with a Friend,
    Lotech Joe

Whew...am I ever glad you do catch and release ! Thanks Joe, yeah, I wouldn't mind going to ID this year...I read the 'who's going' list and wow...what a cross section of FAOL'ers and life in these United States ! Take a lot of pics good buddy !

Cheers,

MontanaMoose

+ Reply to Thread