+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone Else Get : Web Page Has Expired.....

Default Re: Anyone Else Get : Web Page Has Expired.....

Eric,
    Again! Thank You! Thank YOU! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your a TRUE friend! When it comes to computer stuff I need all the Help I can get! I'm actually jealous of Nerds!!!
    I've had the same Internet Explorer Browser for like a million years! I'm surprised my computer hasn't exploded! What a dysfunctional MESS I was! And to think you didn't even CHARGE ME????!!!!!!
    The Mozilla Firefox is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!
    I just upgraded my Life!!!
    Doug
    Enjoying the joys of others and suffering with them- these are the best guides for man. A.E.

nighthawk Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DShock
    Eric,
    Again! Thank You! Thank YOU! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your a TRUE friend! When it comes to computer stuff I need all the Help I can get! I'm actually jealous of Nerds!!!
    I've had the same Internet Explorer Browser for like a million years! I'm surprised my computer hasn't exploded! What a dysfunctional MESS I was! And to think you didn't even CHARGE ME????!!!!!!
    The Mozilla Firefox is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!
    I just upgraded my Life!!!
    Doug

Doug,
    My first experience with computers was using them to practice the art of warfare some 23 years ago. Those were very primitive, mostly analog machines that we used to learn better ways to kill our fellow man. Sad, but this is what we must do to protect the innocent from the evil, vile and wicked that would oppress the innocent. This is not a political statement, just the facts of life.

Computers have made several quantum leaps since then. We owe some thanks to President Reagan for setting America's feet firmly on the path to leadership in the world of advanced technology. When I first cracked open the case on a modern computer I could not believe that people actually get paid big bucks to custom build and repair these things. Curiosity killed the cat and led me to building my first machine. It is still chugging happily along.

Things have changed again though. It is now cheaper for me to buy a factory built machine and tweak it to maximum performance by adding certain upgrades to it. The computer I am using now is a great example.

I have a brand new HP Pavilion a6130n with Windows Vista Home Premium. I got the tower and monitor from Circuit City for less than it would have cost me to upgrade one of my other machines and purchase the new operating system even after I added a few upgrades to the new machine. I added a video card with cooler, a stronger power supply and some better, bigger fans with led lights. Got to have that bling you know. Lighted fans also help you see that the fan is still working. The number one cause of death to the chips in a computer is overheating due to failed fans.

When you are ready to upgrade to a Vista machine just let me know. I will tell you the best components to look for in a machine for running Vista. Microsoft and the other manufacturers have done a great job getting the initial bugs worked out of Vista, however, as with any operating system, the type of components you use will either make or break your machine. Mine runs flawlessly and very, very fast.

Here is what I bought:

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/HP-Pavil ... tDetail.do

Check out yours truly review as EricB from central Pa.

Happens to me all the time too...Matter O'Factly..It's gonna happen as soon as I hit submit and I click the back button!...I too...Live with it..It's just a double click..I have DSL connection...and use windows browser....Actually it takes me three double clicks to get back to the index page of the board listings....
    Wish ya great fishing,Bill

Why not just click on the Board Index link?

+ Reply to Thread