+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DWorm chatroom bot

Blog Entries

Default DWorm chatroom bot

Man, that thing makes marvin look wonderful. Please get rid of it as soon as possible.

Default Re: DWorm chatroom bot

You really want Marvin back?

I never saw anything about any updates about Marvin on FAOL Notifications???
    Marvin, We really didn't get to know each other but I never heard anything REAL bad about you!
    Good Luck!
    Doug
    Enjoying the joys of others and suffering with them- these are the best guides for man. A.E.

Blog Entries

What I WANT is the anonymous bug fixed, so I can have an identity without going thru the BB every time, a dry fly that never sinks, a knot that never fails, and someone to follow along with me on the stream and hand me a rod when I ask. Oh, and pizza.

What I would LIKE is to not have some annoying nonhuman presence in the chat room when I am trying to find peace and happiness among friends. Marvin was obnoxious but could be avoided, worm is actively annoying.

What I am AFRAID OF is that negative stimuli may engender avoidance behavior. Marvin nearly triggered that.

Quote Originally Posted by DG
    What I WANT is the anonymous bug fixed, so I can have an identity without going thru the BB every time, a dry fly that never sinks, a knot that never fails, and someone to follow along with me on the stream and hand me a rod when I ask. Oh, and pizza.

What I would LIKE is to not have some annoying nonhuman presence in the chat room when I am trying to find peace and happiness among friends. Marvin was obnoxious but could be avoided, worm is actively annoying.

What I am AFRAID OF is that negative stimuli may engender avoidance behavior. Marvin nearly triggered that.
    WOW!
    Enjoying the joys of others and suffering with them- these are the best guides for man. A.E.

Blog Entries

errr... that may have been a bit strong. But I spent all day in a small room with a lot of armed men, learning to be more direct...

errr... that may have been a bit strong. But I spent all day in a small room with a lot of armed men, learning to be more direct...
    DG,
    Tell them anything they want to know! DON'T make them ANGRY!
    Doug

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DShock
    DG,
    Tell them anything they want to know! DON'T make them ANGRY!
    Doug

Use "Zip Plus Four" Zip Codes....

Ed

Blog Entries

I agree with DG. D Worm is very annoying. At least Marvin remained silent until someone spoke to him first.
    Steve
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went"
    Will Rogers

Blog Entries

Marvin and me were Buds.

Still he refused to go swimming with me.

Once asked me what a Locksa was.

Didn't like crowds.

Had a girls name. Sally I think. ( No we are not that kind of Buds. )

Hated it when I suggested he had a low IQ. touchy touchy

Still I miss him, sort of.
    For God's sake, Don't Quote me! I'm Probably making this crap up!

+ Reply to Thread