+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rejected

Default Rejected

"South East Fly Fisher Forum" just rejected my membership application! It seems I don't "Meet their requirements for membership"!? Could it be my 'Yankee' upbringing?! Oh well, my good friends here will keep me updated to the happenings in the South East.

Default Re: Rejected

Enjoying the joys of others and suffering with them- these are the best guides for man. A.E.

Golly Gee Jack, you hit a low spot with that group...don't they know Tennessee is/has always been considered a part of Dixie? Must be the S.E. in the equation? Now lets see, I live in the North (Yankee), I have a winter retreat in Georgia (part time Red Neck), but I can't join their exclusive fraturnity? Could it be your age, did they ask your age? Did you tell them you use bamboo and not Wonder Rod's? Probably isn't a can of Old Shiner beer in the lot of them, you don't need them you've got FAOL. Glad J.C. and L.F. don't screen us out by geography. Take care, Jonezee

Jack,
    YOUR not going anywhere! Only the Board of Directors of the FAOL BB has the authority to ban you!
    And their busy!
    But go ahead and file transfer papers if you must. Between me and you, the Boss's personal secretary is always grouchy and she's liable to file your transfer in the shredder!
    Happy To Help!
    Doug
    Enjoying the joys of others and suffering with them- these are the best guides for man. A.E.

I feel your pain. I have tried unsuccessfully to log onto said board. Have written and never heard back Figured being close regionally and with the possibility of relocating to NC... Maybe Maryland is too far north for them also. Wasn't my fault that President Lincoln had the MD general assym locked up so that they couldn't vote to susceed. Go figure

Cheerios,
    Mike K.
    Eternal decisions can only be made on this side of eternity.

Sounds harsh. Any reason given?

None given in my regards. Maybe just oversight
    Eternal decisions can only be made on this side of eternity.

nighthawk Guest

No Sir, Jack, you are not going to leave this site! There is no better site in the world than FAOL, period! If you leave I will drive to Ohio, pick up Ohiotuber and we will drag you back here, kicking and screaming. I hate it when people make me kick and scream!

Seriously,
    Stay put, buddy. This is your home with friends and family.

No reason given was given!?

I was looking for a regional site with no intention of ever leaving FAOL!

That's a relief!

+ Reply to Thread