+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PETA Hostility

Default PETA Hostility

I found out that PETA criminals hacked a trout board. They took down the front page and had a redirect to this site : [url=http://www.fishinghurts.com/feat/fishlives/:8a495]http://www.fishinghurts.com/feat/fishlives/[/url:8a495]

I think this is just ridiculous, not to mention illegal. I think PETA needs to feel the backlash from the fishing community. Let them know that we will not be pushed around.

It's sad to read such drivel. Sportsmans clubs meet to search out ways to improve the hunting or fishing. Habitat enhancement, Stream clean ups, Access site improvements, etc. Sportsmans orginazitons look to the future of their sport.
    PETA meets to determine how they can disrupt these activities!!
    By the way a recent study shows that a Gold Fish has a 6 second memory and in an earlier post I had noted that a released Blue Gill swims away about 3 to 5 feet, stops and goes back to where it came from!! Sort of like "What a rush, cool"!! Yes, all game feel pressure and reacts to it. Is it memory or just plain being beat on so much they just get leary?
    I have a great dislike for people that refuse to even listen to the other side!!
    AAAArrrrAG!!

------------------
    I feel more like I do now than I did when I got here!

Cactus

[This message has been edited by Jack Hise (edited 20 June 2005).]

Tell PETA sorry but if God did not wants us to eat fish he would not have made them so good golden brown with tatar sauce.

------------------
    Every day that I wake up and everything still works. Is a good day.

I think they forgot all the research that plants feel pain, and react to human contact...Hmmm if they practice what they preach, they would all die from starvation. Uhhh, food for thought... "S"

------------------
    Spelling and Grammar not subject to judgement...
    "Because by the Grace of God I can, be on a beautiful mountain stream with a friend , have the water boil from a 12" Native Brookie taking a self tyed dry,and feel it on the end of my cane... It don't get no better than that..."

I knew it, just the other day I caught a nice rainbow and the whole time I was removing the hook and returning the fish to the water, he was saying things I could barely hear....like "please don't eat me" ...........

kind of reminds me of some types of activists that feel so strongly about their beliefs that they try to force them on other people so they can feel convinced that they are right.

Yep, I say lock it, get it out of the way, and lets get back to fishin... Nothin agains't the post, maybe we should just let it go for now...

------------------
    "Because by the Grace of God I can, be on a beautiful mountain stream with a friend , have the water boil from a 12" Native Brookie taking a self tyed dry,and feel it on the end of my cane... It don't get no better than that..."

No need to lock anything really, I just wanted to bring this to everyone's attention.
    Sometimes you have to stand and fight for a worthy cause. I think we would all agree that fishing is worth the trouble, or you wouldnt be here

------------------
    -Kyle-

Okay, I understand that, maybe should be posted on the sound off board, it's just the peta thing has been over and over as of late, and plenty of op. to respond to one of those threads, nothin against your post, or you. Like I posted b-4, the Peta guys forgot all about the plant research, and I want to fish in peace, that's all....

------------------

Can I get this moved to 'Sound Off' please?

------------------
    -Kyle-

Kyle, seams like a good thread, ya might have to repost the same thing on your own on the sound off bb, like i said, It's not agains't you, just my on indavidual prf. right now, not the BB's if so, someone else would have said, it's just me, i just need to go fishin, still maybe more replies if ya post it on the sound offf... Tighte lines,

Tim

------------------

[This message has been edited by Grubb (edited 20 June 2005).]

+ Reply to Thread