+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: #@*^# Knockoffs

Default Re: #@*^# Knockoffs

Quote Originally Posted by nighthawk
    Sorry guys. I over reacted and I apologize. Really just gets my dander up when a thief messes with one of my friends. I consider all here to be friends of mine. I despise thieves!

No hard feelings, I hope.
    Eric,
    I'm glad you set me straight. You were very polite. If the Poster wants to inject humor into a serious post THEN I would consider joining in. No matter what happens, buying ONLY from Jerry is the right thing to do.
    Doug
    Enjoying the joys of others and suffering with them- these are the best guides for man. A.E.

I hope it stops too, if there are unauthorized copies out there, but how could anyone truly compete with Jerry? This is the guy who created the "Michigan Fish In" dots last year after we talked & also FAOL dots & other custom designs. Anyone who would just copy his product would certainly not go the extra mile for their customers as Jerry has & does.
    Ethics will win in the end & Jerry has those!
    Mike
    FAOL..All about caring, sharing, & good friends!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hise
    Jerry;
    I'll be on the lookout also. Should one of the Tennesse gang spot the counterfit dots what would be out best course of action? (Notify you of course.) I would also suggest buying a package and forward it to you as it should have the manufacturers info on it.

Jack, I think that getting a receipt would be a good idea too. It might end up being called "evidence".

Ed

+ Reply to Thread