+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FAOL Fishing Hats

Default FAOL Fishing Hats

In the fishing reports section there was a discussion among folks who, like myself, have enjoyed many hours of cruising around the FAOL site reading the bulletin board and chatting with fellow (all gender inclusive intended) flyfishers. I feel that I have made many friends here and would love to meet them. I know that I could meet many of them at fish-ins around the country but I also would like to be able to recognize them on the streams, rivers & lakes. SO, I was wondering how many people would be interested in purchasing a FAOL fishing hat if one were available. Maybe JC & LF would like to go into the fishing hat/cap sales business - I know that they have little to do and must be bored . Or if they were not interested, possibly they could franchise the rights to one of their sponsors who handle fishing hats anyway and would like to add a FAOL hat to their line. Hat/cap could have the FAOL LOGO on it and maybe BH's " Trouts don't live in ugly places" on the back. (Have to be sure that Betty doesn't have a copyright on the phrase).

Having said all of this, if such a hat is already available, would some knowledgable soul please enlighten me.
    Larry

Default Re: FAOL Fishing Hats

If you becomea Friend (on the left menu of the main page) you can get a "FAOL" patch.

Rick

I don't want the gazillions of fly anglers who use this forum pestering me when I'm fishing. With the popularity and reach of this site, it wouldn't matter if you went to Patagonia or New Zealand or Kamchatka to escape the crowds, you still wouldn't have time to fish for all the fellow FAOL-hatters wanting to chat.

No sir! No FAOL fishing hat for me!

I normally don't fish close enough to others to see whats might be written on their hat but occasionally pass someone on a river and stop to chat. I wouldn't be opposed to displaying a patch or something that i could display on my hat to let others know that i fequent the FAOL site. It might be nice to meeet some of the people who I know anonymously (sp?) on line.

Get a frog......right Jack?

Make it a Buzz Off hat and i'll buy one. I hate mosquito's.

Make it a boonie ,to protect us from the suns harmful rays.
    chris

Hat/cap could have the FAOL LOGO on it and maybe BH's " Trouts don't live in ugly places" on the back. (Have to be sure that Betty doesn't have a copyright on the phrase).

Ha! I don't ... YET!!!
    Seems to me that we went through all this a couple years ago. I don't remember the particulars, but I remember the interest being high. Someone was going to make up a graphic for his wife who owned a shop that did embroidery ... and that all wound up in a divorce settlement, and I forget after that!! I suppose if I could find that string of posts, I'd maybe know what I was talking about! Anybody remember all that?
    Trouts don't live in ugly places.

A friend is not who knows you the longest, but the one who came and never left your side.

Don't look back, we ain't goin' that way.

Pick someone single this time.

Yup,,,, sent them everything. Never got with it.

+ Reply to Thread