+ Reply to Thread

Thread: No Skeeters

Default No Skeeters

Cabelas has a new product. According to the hype, the only skeeters that bite are pregnant females. The new product hangs on your vest and emits the sound of an amorous male skeeter. Supposedly females cant stand it

Default Re: No Skeeters

My sister sent me three of these battery things about the size of a key chain and YES they work.

Fly Goddess, If ya got three guess Ill get one to try. Hate itchin while tryin to cast

For what it's worth, from Cabelas website, [url=http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/product/reviews.jsp?productid=319090:635ca]customer reviews[/url:635ca]

I wonder what the fish think?

Quote Originally Posted by Sagittarius62
    For what it's worth, from Cabelas website, [url=http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/product/reviews.jsp?productid=319090:3c687]customer reviews[/url:3c687]

That is the little Solor Powered ones. I got one at Willian Joseph, but I have yet to try that one.
    The ones I use are more of a teardrop shape and uses AAAA batteries. I clipped one to my zipper on my jacket and zipped it up and I could hear the hi pitched whistle at times.

If females can't stand the amorous males, how come there's so MANY of the darned things?
    Mike
    FAOL..All about caring, sharing, & good friends!!

Does it work for other biting insects? Im not allergic to a mosquitos saliva, so I don't itch from a bite. Black flies however are a different story.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyrodde
    Does it work for other biting insects? Im not allergic to a mosquitos saliva, so I don't itch from a bite. Black flies however are a different story.

I don't remember, it was last year, but I do remember, I didn't get bit.

+ Reply to Thread