+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Hijacking

Doug, I liked the 'Eggplant Au Gratin', the 'Eggplant Pot Pie', the 'Eggplant Ham and Eggs Substitute' and my favorite among the desserts was the 'Eggplant and Rhubarb Pie'...yummmmm !

Cheers,

MontanaMoose

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Valencic
    Doug, YOU are my new best friend. I really feel as though I've died and gone to heaven. 3117 Eggplant recipes and counting!!!! I HAVE to try each one. Time to call the broker and buy into some eggplant futures.

Next week I'll present some tasty Slovenian recipes for tripe and pork kidneys. If you think liver is chewy....

Joe

BTW, I was raised in a Slovenian household, and I've eaten all he foods I've talked about. All are great, except for that phony food, TOFU. Yuk!
    Joe, Your reply made all my searching worth it!!
    Doug
    Enjoying the joys of others and suffering with them- these are the best guides for man. A.E.

I'm going to drive ohiotuber crazy today with my ethnic recipes. He offered to drive to the Penns Woods TU Show today, so I'll have a captive audience to bounce my recipes off of.

If Mike doesn't throw me out on the highway, I'll post my trip report tonight. Wish me luck, I'm gonna need it!

Joe
    Joe Valencic
    Life Member FFF
    Rod Builder in Chains

"Captive Audience"
    Enjoying the joys of others and suffering with them- these are the best guides for man. A.E.

+ Reply to Thread