+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Just Put It On My Bill

Default Just Put It On My Bill

In Guangzhou, China, a newspaper seller has "hired" a duck as his assistant. The man says he raised and trained the duck, which stands on a chair at the kiosk, uses it's bill to collect money and pass newspapers and magazines to customers, and when the owner dozes off, the duck quacks to wake him up.

China Daily P.S. ducksterman attn.[/i]
    Enjoying the joys of others and suffering with them- these are the best guides for man. A.E.

My boss always complains he hired an idiot for his assistant. I just keep reminding him you get what you pay for.

Maybe I can find him a trained chinese duck? Early retirement sound better and better!
    Joe Bertolini

The Article didn't MENTION whether the DUCK would receive a PENSION.
    Doug
    Enjoying the joys of others and suffering with them- these are the best guides for man. A.E.

The duck walked into a druggist requiring some 'Chapstick,' but as he had no money, inquired if he could just put it on his bill...

WHY do I always see two MALE Ducks chasing a single FEMALE Duck around?
    What's that all about?
    Are MALES so insecure that they need their buddy to help them find a girlfriend?
    Thanks,
    Doug

How do you think they get 'Duck a la orange a trois?'

Cheers,

MontanaMoose

I don't speak FRENCH!
    Doug p.S. Also, I'm not a connasewer of fine quawzine!

Oh that's it...'duck' out ! :))

Cheers,

MontanaMoose

I couldn't resist sharing this one here:
    (Don't let your little kids read this, it will traumatize them forever. I still have nightmares)

I used to work at a college in Utah (Utah Valley State College) in the recruiting office. One day the only other male in the office, who happens to have a huge window in his office, yells at me down the hallway to come and see something cool. He points out a duck sitting on the grass just outside his window. There are always a bunch of ducks who hang out in the ponds in the middle, outdoor commons area of the school. I say "Yeah and...," as it looks like all the other female mallards there. No big deal. He then points to another window that is part of a long 'wall of windows' by his office. In the middle of the window is disgusting smear of...something. As I look closer I see (yep you guessed it) that the duck had flown into the window at like mach 5 and spilt itself wide open! She appeared to be very calm just sitting in the shade as if nothing had happened. (Close your eyes now....)Her insides were not only hanging out of her now-open chest cavity, but they were splattered on the glass!

I don't know if she lived or died or what, because campus police wouldn't wait for animal contol to show up. They thought they could catch her, and she actually flew away!!
    Leave No Trace

Quote Originally Posted by J Castwell
    The duck walked into a druggist requiring some 'Chapstick,' but as he had no money, inquired if he could just put it on his bill...
    That quacked me up! Good one, JC.
    Trout don't speak Latin.

+ Reply to Thread