+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: attempting a photo of my crew

Default attempting a photo of my crew

[url=http://www.imageshack.us:f2311][/url:f2311]

You'll either see a bunch of text or a nice photo of my family. That's me and my husband and two boys. My 4 year-old loves to call the fish that's coming in. He can tell a rainbow, brown or cutthroat as fast as I can!

[This message has been edited by Heaven on the Norfork (edited 30 May 2005).]

Awesome photo. Is this one framed and on your mantle? It should be.

------------------
    Best to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
    Something I seldom remember to do.

That is a great photo. I don't know too many families where everyone fishes together, count your blessings! Though one day your son may look back and gasp at the metal stringer hanging on his vest and go "dad, I can't believe you dressed me in this!!"

Brian

------------------
    [url=http://bowcrow.tripod.com:3186c]Bowcrow Fishing Adventures[/url:3186c]

Great! It worked - I got it a lot smaller. Thanks for the kind posts. The metal stringer on his vest is one of the lesser future embarassing moments I have set up for him. Hopefully they'll remember the fun fishing and not the Christmas card photo. They get so excited when they get to reel in a fish. If you frequent our waters you'll see us at some point but you'll hear us first!

Neat! It doesn't get any better than that!

------------------
    Cactus

Does your 4 year old fly fish? And if so what kind of set-up does he use? My daughter is also 4 and it would be neat to get her into it, she has only fished with her Zebco 202, same as I started out with 20 some odd years ago.

------------------
    A bum-legged old man and a drunk. That's all you got?
    That's WHAT I got.
    "I don't drink anymore, I freeze it and eat it like a popsicle"

He can cast a spinner but he's not too good with a fly rod. We pretty much get it out there and help him do the rest. He can reel them in on his own - he knows to keep the tip up and go slowly. I think he will do better next year.

This has got to be one of the best I've seen on this site (or any other for that matter).

I'm very impressed and look forward to future pics. How often do the four of you get to the waters? Hopefully at least once per week.

Keep it up. The Family that fishes together, stays together.

------------------
    Snow on the roof but with fire still in the hearth

We'll get out more often now that the generators are slowing down a bit. The boys are still a little young to go out in a boat when the river is fast so we mainly fish from the bank when the waters are low. I'll take them out a couple times a week, maybe more. My husband is at work during the day -poor fellow- so he joins us in the later afternoon or on the weekends. We want to start taking the boys in a canoe down the river this Summer. With us both in the boat it's a one-on-one defense with the boys so it should be fine. Thanks for the kind words. We're very lucky.

Beautiful photo! Awesome to see those little fellers in the boots too. keep those photos coming. My wife's whole family, two brothers, mom and dad used to fish almost every weekend in the summer.Can't think of a better way to go.

+ Reply to Thread