+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OOPS

Default OOPS

We here on faol as members come in and post on the buliten board, enter contests, get fly patterns, etc with absolutly no idea with what is going on in the back ground. Your article reminded me of all the hard work that goes into making this a friendly site to come to. I know that in the past we have not agreed on a lot of things but that is being a human. My many heartfelt thanks goes out to the both of you for the hard work you have both done to make this site happen. I know because of this site I have become a decent tier and fly fisherman. Thanks again and Keep Up the outstanding work we love it.

Ditto on that one!
    Let No One Walk Alone
    <*)))))><{----------}><((((*>

Quad Ditto on that!!
    Warren
    Fly fishing and fly tying are two things that I do, and when I am doing them, they are the only 2 things I think about. They clear my mind.

I will have to Ditto that also. This is the best site and best managed site on the net today. John
    I wish you all everlasting flies and tight lines.

LF and JC,
    You are WONDERFUL!!!
    Were all pitching in and giving you next week OFF!
    Thanks,
    Doug P.S. Jonezee would volunteer to be the Administrator for 7 days!
    Enjoying the joys of others and suffering with them- these are the best guides for man. A.E.

Ditto, Ditto, Ditto. What a wonderful job you do.

A sincere THANK YOU for a great place to come for questions and answers.
    xfishcop Dick

I posted it in the guest book a few years back and I'll say it again now because it holds true more than ever and this is pretty close to the words I posted back then: " WOW ! This is one of the best, NO ! THE best fly fishing web site I've ever found !"

Cheers,

MontanaMoose

Ditto for me also. I am a newbie and I have learned tons from this website. Thanks.

Timing is everything. I have to travel quite a bit the rest of the month on business. While here at my home office, I have two computers networked. One for work and one for work to be able to bring up documents and copy from them. When #2 is not doing work work, it is on FAOL. I have spent some time in the service and know that volunteering is not always the best thing. So Doug I must consider you my superior officer and as such when you issue a command I must obey. However, I will be AWOL for two weeks so as my commandering officer you will have to step in for me. Thanks, Jonezee

+ Reply to Thread