+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missouri fish

Default Missouri fish

I was going to post some pictures of some nice trout that I caught last friday but I guess I don't know how to include photos _ I guess you can't just past photo's into these messages. Can someone tell me how its done. (two 5 lb + and one 7 1/2 lb trout)[/img]

Default URL's

I saw the reply to someone else's similar question - that is that you should place your pics on a web site and then include a web address to them, but then I saw the great photos from the chubb fishing expedition which were included directly in the message.

jsmartt...that was done by using the [IMG] url as described in the other thread..

To post pictures of your hawgs, you must first upload them to some sort of photo-hosting site (photobucket is a good one, and be warned that yahoo photo gallery images are disliked by most second-hand hosts like FAOL). Once you do that, you type your message, then to include the pictures, type [img] then the url (for example http://sandersfishingguides.com/images/ ... 7_0624.jpg), then [/img]

like this (but without the * after the [img])

[img]*http://sandersfishingguides.com/images/photos/Xmas%20weekend%202006%20027_0624.jpg[/img]

unadulterated (without the asterisk):

Marty

Geez Marty, you're still bragging with those photos. lol.

Phil, YOU're the one who's just a stone's throw away from all that fishin'! You jerk! LOL Now you know my secret spot.

Marty

Default I'll give it a try

[/url]

I posted the photos at webshots:
    http://community.webshots.com/user/jhsmartt5
    but I haven't been able to get any of the photos to show up in this message. If you click on the url above though I believe you will get to the photo web site.

There ya go!

What I did was click on the picture, then right click on it. After right-clicking, go to the bottom of the menu that pops up and click "Properties". Copy the ENTIRE Address(URL), then paste that address between the [img] and [/img]. There you have it!

VERY nice fish, by the way!!!

Marty

Default Thanks, but

These fish were nothing compared to the ones you and your buddy caught while chubbing. I'd love to fish that creek sometime.

We were cheating! Ours were lake-run. Your 'bows are super-pretty and BIG for stream dwellers! If you're ever in western NY in late fall/early winter, I'd be thrilled to make a trip out for lake-run browns and rainbows! You guys DO have some incredible fishing in MO, I am jealous.

Marty

+ Reply to Thread