+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bradenton

Default Bradenton

How's everyone doing? I was born in Bradenton and am currently living down in the ft lauderdale area. My friend and myself are headin up there in mid janurary to do a little fishing. Some current local knowledge would be great. Any particular areas to hit, salt and or fresh. Any tips would be greatly appreciated as we only have the weekend.

Thanks,
    -Joe

Well, Joe--are you going to be in Bradenton or just in that general area? Boat/kyak/wade?

Tides are very good the first two weeks of January, but some specifics will let me help you a bit more.

Tight Loops,
    Capt. Tony

I'm staying off of cortez about 2 min from anna maria. We'll probably wade but may rent some yaks

Fl.Fly,
    I am going to be in your area from Jan 12th to the 16th. Are you interested and available to fish together on the weekend or Monday?

jed

Jed, I'm helping teach a Federation of Fly Fishers' casting school on the 13th, but we can look at the other days.

Tides look really good, so there are options for daytime fishing as well as night snooking. You can e-me at tightloops@peoplepc.com

Tight Loops,
    Capt. Tony

Default Bradenton

Search the original FAOL Florida Fish-In info from a few years ago. Emerson Point is a good fishing area, and there are great looking flats off the ICW at Bradenton Beach & Holmes Beach.

Capt, I sent you an email.

Thanks Salty.

jed

+ Reply to Thread