+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thank You, Denny

Default Thank You, Denny

I received my order from Denny at Conranch Hackle and tonight I finally got some time to tie a few flies with his hackle. Denny has some great hackle and he has gained a customer in me for as long as he can put up with me. We completed my order by e-mail and he was very helpful plus his customer service is the best. I would recommend everyone to purchase just one JV or saddle from Denny and give it a try. His hackle is a real joy to tie with.

Thank you very much, Denny. You and your products are the best.
    Warren
    Fly fishing and fly tying are two things that I do, and when I am doing them, they are the only 2 things I think about. They clear my mind.

Default thank you denny

Warren, Ill second that. Before I placed my order I called Denny a number of times on the phone. He was always very helpful, plus hes got some cool tying tips. I need to get more of his hackle

Hey Warren,
    Just a few days ago, there was a post here about the super service from Cabelas and that the order MAY have been shipped even before check cleared. WELL, with Denny and CONRANCH CHICKENS , my check and his shipment to me passed each other somewhere over Nebraska. Unfortunately, I have tied about 14 flys in my life so I will not be a great customer for Denny but to the extent that I can trumpet his service, he can count on me for sure.

Mark

Mark,

I received my order from Denny on Monday and he received my Money Order on Tuesday! From the way things are sounding, there is a lot of money and chicken feathers passing each other around here!

Denny is a great person to deal with and great sponsor.
    Warren
    Fly fishing and fly tying are two things that I do, and when I am doing them, they are the only 2 things I think about. They clear my mind.

Default Denny

My experience also. Great service, great product and a pleasure to do business with!
    Crackleback (Bob A)

+ Reply to Thread