+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yosemite Fly Tyers Finger Treatment.

Blog Entries

Default Yosemite Fly Tyers Finger Treatment.

I placed an order on the 16th of November for 2 1/2 oz jars of their product. I got a email the same day saying that they received my order and the package was already in the mail. It has already crossed the US/Canadian border arriving this morning. That is ten days which In my experience is very fast to get something from the States to here. Great service. I tried it out and man what a difference! I work a lot with cement and have hands that you could sand oak with. A tiny bit of this stuff and My fingers and thumbs feel smooth as a babys bottom. This stuff really works and a bonus is that They are a FAOL sponsor. Knock me down and call me Shorty, what do you know they paid for the shipping and added an extra 1/4 oz jar free of charge.

To top off this great service, 20 minutes after it arrived the doorbell rang. Who could it be I asked myself? It was a very attractive young lady who said She had flown all the way up to Canada to show me how to apply the stuff as part of their introductory service.
    Ok! Ok! So I lied about that part, the rest is true though.

Seriously though , great service, very good product.
    For God's sake, Don't Quote me! I'm Probably making this crap up!

Default Re: Yosemite Fly Tyers Finger Treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnu Bee Flyer
    Knock me down and call me Shorty...
    LMAO

Hey, Shorty, I got my jars in a timely manner as well, and must say I'm impressed with it. It's not often a product lives up to its hype, but even my wife agrees it's a fine product (she does not tie or fish). I'm a Professional Handyman whose hands can sand drywall, and one application smooths those babies right out. I got a jar for a friend who also is impressed.

I highly recommend it!!!!!!!!!

Joe
    Joe Valencic
    Life Member FFF
    Rod Builder in Chains

All this positive feedback makes me want to order some for myself just for the service and delivery... and I'm the guy who makes it!

Thanks y'all.

Ya,,, and you DO get the girl to apply it too!

Blog Entries

Cougar, when do I have to send her back? I've grown quite used to having her around? Oh Ya and weren't you supposed to have sent me something. Wait a minute Oh Yah thats right you did. I have been a little distracted lately.
    For God's sake, Don't Quote me! I'm Probably making this crap up!

Hey Gnu, I can see how you could become distracted.

I tried to get my wife to apply some for me but... we've been together far to long for her to say "sure". If she were to apply it to me and for me she'd prob'ly begin with a bucket-full, start at my head and apply it with a very large stick. "Small amounts dear, small amounts" .

You guys are just toooo much! Thanks for the chuckle.

Will

Quote Originally Posted by cougar_bait
    All this positive feedback makes me want to order some for myself just for the service and delivery... and I'm the guy who makes it!

Thanks y'all.
    Hey, Cougar_Bait. Don't ever tell us what's in this stuff that makes it work so good. I'm sure it's got to be some extract from the sweat glands of a musk ox, or something wierd like that. If I knew what it was I would have to tell my wife and she would banish me to the tying room in the basement forever. On second thought.... Never mind that brain bubble, just keep it a secret.

Joe
    Joe Valencic
    Life Member FFF
    Rod Builder in Chains

And my wife was so concerned about my mental state when I began saving my naval lint and motor oil. Hah! That shows hER!

Quote Originally Posted by cougar_bait
    And my wife was so concerned about my mental state when I began saving my naval lint and motor oil. Hah! That shows hER!
    Navel lint can be used as dubbing...in a pinch. Motor oil has more than a few uses, and is really "slickery" stuff.

Joe
    Joe Valencic
    Life Member FFF
    Rod Builder in Chains

+ Reply to Thread