+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Global Warming?

Default Global Warming?

NIT, New York City.
    Gonzaga 82
    North Carolina 74
    Isn't this supposed to be a rebuilding year for the Zags?
    North Carolina, the number TWO ranked team in college basketball!
    This is how the Tar Heels feel;
    OH! and eastern sportswriters
    Doug
    Enjoying the joys of others and suffering with them- these are the best guides for man. A.E.

GO BUTLER---------------

Isn't this a POLITICAL post?

NOPE just basketball------------Butler won

YES! It is political. Were campaigning for Butler!
    GO.....What is Butler's nickname?
    Doug
    Enjoying the joys of others and suffering with them- these are the best guides for man. A.E.

Butler "Bull dogs"a small Indiana school, had a fight with Gonzaga "Bull Dogs" they also beat Indiana Notre Dame,Tenn and all others so far this year. Now 9-0 rated 15th AP poll. Of course they(my kids school) have yet to take on my school PURDUE -- yes Political of sorts in my family

William,
    I love the underdog. I hope Butler has a great year!
    My favorite team besides UO Ducks, is Gonzaga. They actually PLAY basketball, which is kind of a lost art. Now most players can't shoot free throws, can't or won't rebound and dunking is their favorite thing to do.
    Bill Russell and the Celtics are my favorite team of all time and Larry Bird another favorite player.
    It used to be there was a BIG difference between Pro basketball and the Harlem Globetrotters.
    Doug

I live in Fort Wayne Indiana the home of the Zolner Piston now Detroit Pistons. Five players lived next store so all I had to do is wave to one in the window and show by way of fingers the number of ticket I wanted at the evening game. Man those players were tall--I'd drive one to the store for groceries and his knees hit the dash with the front seat all the way back. Got to meet Bird and other players when they were in town. All work on the floor but the best of friend at get togethers after the game. BILL

Gonzaga's coach loves to flyfish.

Bill,
    About 30 yrs ago I was in a foursome eating dinner at the Portland Airport. I heard someone with a funny laugh, I turned to the right and there was BILL RUSSELL!, at the bar with some of his coaching staff from the Seattle Sonics. There is MY favorite player, EVER!, and I spent the next hour trying to figure out HOW I was going to speak to him.
    I failed! I didn't have the guts to approach him. I love his laugh! He was my Hero, since I played basketball for many yrs. To this day he typified a player that thought about the BIG PICTURE.
    Money has removed a lot of motivation.
    I'm glad to hear Gonzaga coach, Mark Few loves to flyfish. I absolutely ROARED! when they beat North Carolina!
    Doug

+ Reply to Thread