+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fly tying and Rod Building Materials- Free !

Default Fly tying and Rod Building Materials- Free !

A professional fly tyer and rod builder in my community has reached advanced age and developed macular degeneration, so he is no longer able to tye and build. He has given me a large amount of both tying and rod building materials which I will happily share with you all, especially any newbies, beginners, kids etc. These materials are too numerous to describe here, but if you will email me with your needs, I will share what I have ! I will foot the postage.
    "Tap her light and she'll always be fresh"

Paddy you have a PM

you have another one

and yet another PM
    "Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday." John Wayne.

"When you know, to know that you know, and when you do not know, to know that you do not know - that is true knowledge..." Charlie Chan (author Earl Derr Biggers ...Behind That Curtain 192.

I think I am good as far as stuff, but I did want to post to say that I really appreciate your generousity. I think that is wonderful. May you be blessed with a really big fish on your next outing.

Quote Originally Posted by Midge Man
    I think I am good as far as stuff, but I did want to post to say that I really appreciate your generousity. I think that is wonderful. May you be blessed with a really big fish on your next outing.
    Thanks Midgeman, just trying to stay in the spirit of FAOL. We are a sharing community as Mikey always says.
    "Tap her light and she'll always be fresh"

Quote Originally Posted by Midge Man
    Well said, and my thoughts as well. I look forward to a small assortment, and will send you back some flies to catch that big one your to be blessed with.

Jonathan

Here, Here!

Default Fly tying materials

pm sent

Have you checked with your local schools? They may have a tying class and they are always looking for Tying Materials. The Boy Scouts have a Flyfishing Merit badge, they're always needing something, especially guest instructors to help the kids obtain their badges.

+ Reply to Thread