+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Guy Saying Hi

Default New Guy Saying Hi

Hello everyone. My name is Sean. I was first introduced to the sport by my Uncle Bob, aka: ?Old Man?, and subsequence introduced to FAOL. My Uncle Bob was a member and Friend of FAOL for years. My uncle died November, 26, 2005 when his hart gave way to a fight with cancer. A post was placed by his friend and now a friend of mine Mike, you can call me Mikey, Flanagan, aka, Ohio Tuber.

So anyhow yesterday, 10-23-2006 I took the plunge and finally registered a name, Lake Eire High Ball, to become a member of FAOL. The screen name refers to a favorite cocktail that can also be ordered as a ?glass of water?. I look forward to meeting or cybering with you all.

Tanks,
    Sean
    Thanks Old Man GO IRISH!

Blog Entries

Welcome to the site. Oldman certainly was a friend of this board and I'm sure you will be too. Cheers.
    For God's sake, Don't Quote me! I'm Probably making this crap up!

Ill second that.

Best Regards
    JaD
    Fish like predator.

Welcome to a great site. You have a good friend in Mike.

welcome to the FAOL BB. come join us in the chat room some night

Warm Water

nighthawk Guest

Hi Sean,
    Welcome to the site. My belated condolences on the passing of your uncle. We really miss him here. I am glad to see you on the site and look forward to reading your posts.

Mike Flanagan is also a good friend of mine. He is a terrific guy. I like your taste in friends and bulletin board's.

Default new guy

Sean, Welcome! I beat jack again I hope. New guy has to chop the wood and keep the coffe going. Oh yeah no cleats in club house. LF is adament bout that Dont be afraid to ask questions. Cya-Clyde

Welcome aboard Sean. Your uncle was a valued member of FAOL and I'm sure that he would be proud to have you join the group. You had a good teacher in Old Man and you started with a good friend in Mike Flanagan.

It's good to have you aboard.

Jim Smith

Sean!!...Glad to see you finally "joined up"! As you already knew through Bob & I, this place is the BEST! I'll talk to you soon...there are some steelies movin' in with our names on them. We need to hit the Rocky.

The rest of you...Thanks for the kind words. Sean is a super guy & will be a very welcome addition to FAOL. I miss his Uncle Bob a lot, but Sean is just like him in that neither ever met a stranger...if you know what I mean. Just good, friendly people.
    Mike
    FAOL..All about caring, sharing, & good friends!!

Default Hello from the Lower Penninsula

Hello!

Is there trout in the Cleveland area?
    Regards,

Jose

><((((0>

+ Reply to Thread