+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sweeeeeet!!!

Default Sweeeeeet!!!

Well, I've started using the "scary sharp" system on my plane irons and my GOD it works fantastic! Yesterday I picked up a piece of granite tile and some wet/dry sandpaper from Home Depot- spent $20 altogether. I was really pretty skeptical about this (it's just sandpaper fer cyin out loud), but figured for that price, I could afford to try it even if it didn't work. In 10-15 minutes from start to finish, I had an absolute mirror finish on my blades! I'm afraid my wetstones are not gonna get used for a while now

Regards,
    Joe Martin
    Salem, OR

OMG, Joe!! What has happened to you?!?
    Trouts don't live in ugly places.

A friend is not who knows you the longest, but the one who came and never left your side.

Don't look back, we ain't goin' that way.

Default sweet

Its sad Betty. He walks around with a glaze in his eyes, mambling something about tapers and clutching a sliver of bamboo in his hand.

Oh man, that sliver of boo that got into his skin then to his blood stream has migrated to his brain. Now he's using sharp objects! Someone help him quick .
    Thanks for the sharpening tip.
    "I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do; I envy nobody but him, and him only that catches more fish than I do." Izaak Walton
    God Bless and Tight Lines ----*<(((>< ~ ~ ~

+ Reply to Thread