+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ATTENTION: FAOL 2006 CD ERROR

Default ATTENTION: FAOL 2006 CD ERROR

"OOPS"! It has been brought to my attention, and is my face Red!

In the "Dressing Salmon Flies", there are 293 missing fly pattern articles, for the 08-Flies file. This my fault when in the process of Sending Files from their Main Folders, to the FAOL 2006 CD Folder. The file in question 08-Flies.

This mistake is on all CD's that I burned this year, and I only have 19 CD's remaining, (with error). But I want to make things right, for my error if possible.

If you really need the those missing file this year, there are a couple options that, I can do...

1) Email me at parnelli@comcast.net , requesting a Replacement CD, using "Replacement CD" in the subject line of your email. Please include your full mailing address, so I can locate it in my FAOL Mailing Label file. I will pay out of my own pocket for the replacement.

2) Send me a replacement CD inside the sleeve you received with the faulty CD, include a self-addressed envelope with 39? postage for return mailing.

3) If you have Broadband or other high-speed internet connection I can send the whole file as one attachment (13 MB), or as individual files (largest file is 3.7 MB). Please email me at parnelli@comcast.net , using "Request Attachment" in the subject line, and tell me, if you want it sent as the whole file or as the separate Category files.

4) If it really does not matter that much, I will have the Dressing Salmon Flies file corrected for next years offer.

Again my apology for my error. ~Parnelli

Folks....if any of us expect Steven to make this correction at his expense...I think you should rethink that....my god he's been doing all of this just as a favor to us

I'm with dusksterman on this
    Warren
    Fly fishing and fly tying are two things that I do, and when I am doing them, they are the only 2 things I think about. They clear my mind.

Default 2006 FAOL CD

I don't need the Salmon fly information anyway. And I bet there's a bunch of us that live no where near salmon either.

No big deal to me Steve.

Gemrod

Parnelli,
    "It don't mean nuthin" Next year is "Goodnuf".
    Again Many Thanx
    Bill

Hi Parn,

Please, you've done more than enough my friend. If
    anyone needs the missing flies, they are available
    here on FAOL. Your efforts are most appreciated!
    Warm regards, Jim

Amen to that! Its all so good..
    Relaxed and now a Full Time Trout Bum, Est. 2024

Sunday October 1st, I am very sick with a Head Cold, and will muddle on, just a little bit slower than usual. I have decided any person who has donated to cover cost with "Free Will' donation, will receive a replacement CD at my expense. I will as time permits re-mail all members outside the USA a replacement CD, at my expense.

Just the way I was brought up, to undo mistakes whenever possible. It is a matter of personal honor, and integrity! ~Parnelli

Steve, your CD arrived this week and I am a really happy guy! I am also a guy who will not be fishing for Salmon or tying Salmon flies at any point in the foreseeable future.

Please do not send me a revised CD. Use your time with your family or fishing and tying. Save the money to go towards the Al Campbell endeavor.

Your honor and personal integrity are not at stake here. I honor and respect you for what you've alredy done for me, for all of us, and for Al.

Good luck with the cold!

Brad

Steven,

Like oldfrat, don't worry about a replacement CD for me. I'm tickled to death with the CD I received in Friday's mail! After all, I think the last salmon that was anywhere near my part of the world was back in the 1880's when the old Kentucky Fish Commission attempted to stock the Ohio River with salmon ..... a trial that had pretty dismal results (surprise, surprise!). Just a historical (hysterical?!?) tidbit for you!

+ Reply to Thread