+ Reply to Thread

Thread: overfishing???

Default overfishing???

Hi everyone, i have computer problems at home, so i am on at school im going to get it fixed soon, anyways, i need to know if anyone has seen any articles on overfishing latley, i have a school project on over fishing, so if anyone has seen anything i would appriciate it, thanks, and i will be back soon.

Dan S
    "I still don't know why I fish or why other men fish, except that we like it and it makes us think and feel." Roderick Haig-Brown, A River Never Sleeps

you can also look into chesapeake bay mehaden, theres a big war about thier harvest by omega protein
    -----
    Roger
    Princess Anne, Md

I wrote and article on Runts, how fishing for Sunfish during the spring spawn, will effect the DNA pool. Resulting in a lake full of runts and no big Sunfish. Irreversable situation, caused by lack of understand cause and effect.

[url=http://www.flyanglersonline.com/features/readerscast/rc93.html:25e2b]Runt's Story, Click Here![/url:25e2b]

Thank you everybody, very helpful

be careful at school they locked me out my account for going this website at school. They said it wasnt educational. I had this site set as one of my favorites but they deleted it off of there. now no one at school can go on this site because it is blocked out.

Warm Water

Warm Water,
    Not educational? Can your school leaders READ?
    I have learned more about flyfishing here than ANYWHERE else! You can also learn a lot about solid values here too.
    Mike
    FAOL..All about caring, sharing, & good friends!!

+ Reply to Thread