+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Bugeyed Swap Swap is Full

With a little over a week left, we only need 2 more sets of flies to arrive. So far we have a lot of fantastic flies that have been sent in. Just as soon as I receive the last to sets I will get them divided up and sent out to all of you. This has been a great first swap for me to host. I thank all of you for joining in and helping me out. I thank all of you for the extra's you have sent to me. Bonnie

I received the great flies from Anton Midge today. Toby your flies are fantastic. Thanks for the extra's and thanks for joining in on this swap. We just need flies from 1 more tyer and then I will get them mailed back out to all of you. Bonnie

I have them in the mail by Monday . dan

Thanks for the update Danny, I will be looking for them in the mail. Thanks again for joining in on this swap. Bonnie

Flies are in the mail. Dan :

Great to hear Dan, I will watch the mail box. Thanks again for participating in my first swap as a host. Bonnie

You all are going to love this set of flies, I just received Danny's flies in the mail they are fantastic. Danny I want to thank you so very much for the extra flies and the hooks you included. Thanks again for joining in on this swap.

I hope to get everyone's flies back out in the mail tomorrow.

Thanks to everyone for joining and making my first swap as a host a good success. Bonnie

I have posted a pic of the flies from this swap on my web page. Great flies from all of you. littlebassy had a ball hosting this swap. I want to think all of you for helping her out. John

http://home.comcast.net/~bassman540/joh ... swaps.html
    I wish you all everlasting flies and tight lines.

Everyone's flies went out in the mail on Friday. I want to thank all of you for the extra's you sent to me. I also want to thank you all for the way you helped me in hosting my first swap and making it go so smooth. It was a pleasure to work with all of you and a pleasure to be a swap with all of you. Thank you Bonnie

Blog Entries

I got my flies in the mail today and they look great! Good job, everyone. Thanks for hosting, Bonnie.
    Steve
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went"
    Will Rogers

+ Reply to Thread