+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ROSCOE FALL MINI- FISH - IN

Default ROSCOE FALL MINI- FISH - IN

If anybody is interested a few of our regular Fish In brothers and sisters are getting together for a weekend of plain old unadulterated fishing . Nothing is planned other than meeting for breakfast,around 7 A.M. , at the Roscoe diner and fishing ...maybe a little tying . Information on rooms and such can be found on the fish in link off the Faol homepage .I however would remind people that after the flooding in the area some of the businesses that were frequented maybe still closed for repairs. At this time I know Rockland House has rooms and that they are open for business.The weekend planned is September 29,30, 1 October ,the 29 being a Friday .Come one day come all days whatever you like.Just have fun . Looking forward to old friends and smiling faces..

At this time These people are planning on going.
    1.Mike "NY ANGLER"
    2.Allan "TIES FLIES"
    3.Jason "FEENOM"
    4.Diane "Flood Lady "
    5.RW "RW"
    6." Monty "
    7. "Lou T"
    8. Andy
    9. Bob "Sawkill"
    10. Les
    11. Jeff "Flyingcarp"

Default count me in

i'm planning to join you if the doc's right about the new med and if the creek don't rise.

I'll probably pitch a tent.

Scratch that... I reserved a room at the Rockland House for Friday and Saturday. Can't wait.
    "If I'm not going to catch anything, then I 'd rather not catch anything on flies" ... Bob Lawless

ummmmmm glad to have you aboard Diane .... no pun intended ... not like we could have another fall 100 year flood and I would need my boat.. ...i hope ....RW better bring his ducky...

Default floodin

I'm not too worried about a flood...so far, it's just Allan and Diane but, if LouT decides to come....watch out!
    I'm probably going to camp somewhere also..I know twin island cg is kaput but does anyone know how bad the damage is at Roscoe CG? Sure is nice fishin that stretch there.
    I read in the Roscoe Chamber of Commerce website that the Saturday we will be there is the date for the 1st Annual Roscoe Chocolate Festival! fishin and fudge!

that's Flood WOMAN to you, Mike. Great idea.. I'll call Lou and Frank and see if we can have a flood reunion. muahahaha
    "If I'm not going to catch anything, then I 'd rather not catch anything on flies" ... Bob Lawless

Mike, RW here

If my house hasn't sold or I'm not in the middle of a closing I'll be there, probably Friday morning and stay through most of Sunday so I'll be there Friday and Saturday night at Rockland House.

P. S. LouT said he definitely wanted to come about a month ago when we planned this.

Later, RW
    "The value of trout is simply that they exist" <Frank Weisbarth>

Ok RW will count you as a go and Lou will have to let me know for sure .. this is going to be fun ....

Hi Mike I will be there on fri and will stay till sun as well have not booked any room yet but everyone seems to be staying at the rockland house.
    monty

Great looking forward to seeing you again .... By any chance did you happen to go by the place you picked up the bug bottles from ?I would like to have a couple of them....

+ Reply to Thread