+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fish In Blues

Default Fish In Blues

The plan was to be getting ready to view the the casting demo about now. Unfortunately, things at work have gone seriously south and I am not going to get to attend the fish-in. more

I know you are all going to have a great time and post the stories and pix so that I can least imagine what it would have been like.

Next year I will absolutely make it to at least one Fish In and hopefully more than that! I was really looking forward to meeting everyone that I have had such a great time "talking" with through the forum. I am seriously bummed about missing this opportunity. Oh and did I mention . . .

Rick
    I know what your going through. As fun as sitting at my desk is...I would much rather be out in MI. I'm sorry to hear that you were planning to go and can't make it. I realized I couldn't make it when I first heard. Thats bad enough, but thinking you were going and not being able too...thats the worst. I too vow to make a fish in next year. I hope that you all are having fun out there.

nighthawk Guest

RickB,
    I am with you buddy. Planned on going and put in a leave request in February. D.o.D. canceled our leave requests until further notice. Oh well, there's always next year.

+ Reply to Thread