+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A modest proposal

Default A modest proposal

Hi JC and LF,

I love the new look of FAOL - Great Job!

I would like to put forth a modest proposal:

Could there be a new section entitled "Photo Gallery" - WAIT! Don't say "No!" just yet. Instead of actually posting photos (which would take up too much room) members could post links to their photos that are stored on other sites. Again, no photos are posted on this site, just links to photos.

Within the Photo Gallery section could be section for different fish species, as well as one called "Home Waters" where people could post pictures of their favourite streams. I love seeing what others are catching, and where they're fishing.

In the end, I know next to nothing about web-hosting. This may not be feasable, and thus can't be done. If it would work, I think it could be a lot of fun.

Thanks for your consideration. Keep up the great work - it is appreciated.

Sincerely,
    Andrew

Hi Andrew,

Jim and Deanna are always open to suggestions. As they are on a
    road trip for two weeks, I will address your query. As for a place to
    post pictures of fish catches, please refer to: http://www.flyanglersonline.com/features/fishtails/
    and for the Home Waters idea, refer to: http://www.flyanglersonline.com/features/homewaters/
    Hope this helps. Warm regards, Jim

Go to the FAOL home page, click on "features" the click on "photo album", It's been there for years! Only you must send the photo to JC & Ladyfisher for approval first (for obvious reasons).
    The man who coined the phrase "Money can't buy happiness", never bought himself a good fly rod!

+ Reply to Thread