+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Word about our sponsors ............

Default A Word about our sponsors ............

Last week I ordered some squirrel tails from Ken and Elaine (Fly Tying Furs). Three days later I had a box filled with some of the thickest tails I have ever seen. I can easily see the difference between a squirrel harvested in the winter as opposed to the summer .... or, it could be that the squirrels up north just have thicker fur. Nonetheless, they were wonderful! To top it off, a coyote tail and a big bucktail were thrown in as a bonus. I don't know about you, but any time I get a bonus like that it's worth shouting about. THAT'S AWESOME.

They sell the #1 squirrel tails for 65 cents. That's easily 2/3 less than what I can find in the flyshops where I live. Also, the tails were in great shape. They were flat, neatly trimmed, and did not stink at all.

The shipping was fast and the product came with a guarantee -- you don't pay for your order until you have inspected what you've bought -- if you don't like it you don't have to buy it.

I just wanted to put in a plug for one of our sponsors. My experience could not have been better. If you need furs, tails, hair, and various types of plummage then consider Fly tying Furs -- Ken and Elaine will take care of you.

I've had the same experience with them. If only everyone did business like that......

I have also had the same experience ....and as said you pay after you receive your stuff and then pay only the actual postage you see on the package...you are on your honor...by honorable people

Hey Gqualls,

Thats the kind of positive referral we can all appreciate. Quick service,
    excellent product, and then value added in appreciation of your business.
    My kind of company. Thanks for putting them in the spot light.
    Warm regards, Jim

That is why they are "Sponsors of FAOL", a very select few get chosen to become "Sponsors". Quality of Product, Quality of Service, Good Value for Product.

~Parnelli

+ Reply to Thread