+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Furled Leader DVD

Default Furled Leader DVD

I borrowed a friends DVD by Kathy Scott on tying furled leaders. I really like the DVD and would like to buy one. But, I can't find where they are for sale. Any help out there? Thanks in advance.
    God Bless,
    Where you go is less important than how you take the steps.
    Fish with a Friend,
    Lotech Joe

You can email Kathy, FAOL did a poduct review on it and it has her email at the bottom.

http://www.flyanglersonline.com/prorevw/kathyscott.html

lotech;
    Kathy and Dave have a summer home just up the road from me and right now they are off in Colorado fishing. Won't be back in Maine untill mid August.
    I made the pegs on my board movable. 18"-24"-24" = 5' 24"-30"=30" = 6.5' and 28"-33"-33" = 7.5' Coats & Clark makes a .005 dia nylon Quilting Thread that works very well.

I'm not trying to put out a shop endorsement or anything but Mike Holt is flyshop owner in Fairfield, ME a friend of Kathy's. If you are in a desperate hurry to get this DVD can't get a hold of Kathy while she's away, he carries her furled leader DVD at his shop.

He is also on vacation but will be back on August 1st at roughly around 10 AM. He has sold some gear to my father when he was living in overseas so I'm sure he would be glad to help you get the DVD long distance, if you give his shop a call.

Here's his web address the phone number is on the front page.
    http://www.maineflyfishing.com/

Default dvd

Hi,

And hi to everyone!

Back in Michigan from Colorado, where, by the way, the Colorado (Cane) Rodmakers' Reunion was as wonderfully friendly and it was informative, and so pleased to find this post, like a welcome home

David and I are in Michigan this week, but can field any questions or requests at our usual e-mail every couple of days as we have opportunity to go on-line. Bill is right, too, that Fly Fishing Only in Maine, Golden Witch in Pennsylvania, and Rusty Gates all pitched in to carry the dvd, too, to help out. This greater community of anglers really is a (fishing) village. Thanks for asking.

BTW, we found cutts, browns, and brook trout in Colorado, and squeezed in a day in Wyoming on a small stream near Sheridan that we both love. Found record heat, but willing fish, and the puppies didn't melt. Love being on the farm these next few days, too.

Best,
    Kat

dpvbkjs@tdstelme.net

Default DVD

Kathy,
    Thank you so much for putting together your DVD. I looked at Golden Witch and couldn't find how to buy the DVD. If I were to copy the loaner I have, can you tell me again who to make a donation to. Again, thanks for your efforts. I love furled leaders and can't believe their performance. They make my casts look good.
    God Bless,
    Fish with a Friend,
    Lotech Joe

She did mention Rusty Gates,,, he of course is a sponsor.

Default Gates Lodge

Email enroute to Gates Lodge. Thanks Jim.
    Fish with a Friend,
    Lotech Joe

+ Reply to Thread