+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: four years

Default four years

I looked today and have been a member for four years. I wondered where I would be in my flyfishing journies if I hadn't come to flyanglersonline. I have learned so much these past 4 years and appreciate all the help that has come my way from everyone here. I am now moving out of the house to head off to college, (well, tech school) and moving on to a life with more responsibilities. I will continue to fly fish for as long as life lets me. Thank you flyanglersonline, and I hope to stick around for years to come.

Cole

nighthawk Guest

Cole,
    Congratulations! Good luck at school! I agree with you about this site. Wonderful online family here. I know you are going to be very busy but , if possible, can you keep us up to date on your progress? If you need any help just ask.

Cole,

Congratulations on your 'anniversary' and as you go forward. Good luck in your immediate endeavors and try to stop bye when you can.

Allan

Cole,
    Sounds like your heading into a very exciting time in your life! I know you will excell at all you choose to do. Dont forget to pack your fishing gear when you get ready to leave for school! Keep in touch with us all here, and send me a email with your new addy, we'll have to try and hook up to go fishing again!

Z

Hey, Cole!

I may have missed some, but hadn't seen you on the board in quite a while. Good to see you again and great to hear you are doing well!

The school years you are about to enter should be some of the best ones of your life. Way better than High School. Just make sure you make the most of them--balancing the immediate fun available with the education that will bring you income (thus fun) in the future.

I wish you the best.

Blog Entries

Give us a little information, where are you going to school? and what are you going to study?

Eric
    "Complexity is easy; Simplicity is difficult."
    Georgy Shragin
    Designer of ppsh41 sub machine gun

I am going to Laramie Wyoming to a school called Wyotech. www.wyotech.com. It is a 9mo school for the basic deal, but I plan to learn all I can and stay for a little over a year. Right now my main course is automotive technology. I will be studying the computers and things associated with it in the newer vehicles we have today. It also covers drivetrains and the sort. My secondary is chassis fabrication and high performance engines. There I will learn the geometry of chassis and how to make them for the best strength and performance possible. I will learn everything about making an engine as efficient as possible. Laramie is a decent sized town. It also houses the college. I look forward to growing up and learning what the real world is all about.

Hey Cole,

I remember when I first became a Sponsor here and you were one of my first customers. Then I had the pleasure of meeting you at the Idaho Fish In a couple years ago. It is awesome to have you around. Congrats on your anniversary and good luck in the future.

Jerry
    Dream the Life ~ Live the Dream

Hey there Cole,
    Wyo Tech was just around the corner from my alma mater ( of a "few" years ago) U of WYO. While you're in Laramie, of course you should concentrate on school but DO bring along your fly rod. The plains lakes like Meeboor (sp) have some huge trout. The Little Laramie River at the bridge on WYO 130 toward Centennial and the " School Section" also on the Laramie will keep ya commin back. All kinds of small pristine streams in the Snowy Range too. If you need local info and flies, do visit the West Laramie Fly Store.
    Good luck in school .

Mark

Cole - Looks like you will have a future in the automotive world for sure. When you have completed your classes at Wyotech and you want to continue on with your profession, I might suggest Ferris State in Michigan. Close to the big three and close to Grayling and the Holy Waters. Good luck with your endeavors. Jonezee

+ Reply to Thread