+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I must be a Brilliant man

You could mail them to me........ I generally put my boots outside in the sun for about 15 minutes flip them over and they are done..of course it is only 110 degrees outside (PHX)..the winter takes a little longer it drops down to 85 degrees....
    The Best time to fishing is when it's raining and when it's not

If you fish a lot, who cares if they dry quickly? If you fish infrequently, same thing.

Bob

See, that's just what I thought. You guys would have all kinds of ideas that make mine pale in comparison. And I thought I was being really clever. I like to get things dry especially when I'm about to take a long trip. The wife complains about that lovely swampy smell from the back of the trusty fish van after a couple of hours. I was just so impresses that I did, in fact, adapt an already powerful source of air flow/energy use for another, prodcutive purpose. Don't take the waders long to dry just hanging up in the garage, but those boots stay soggy for days without some air flowing around them.

You could just wear them home and hang your legs out the car window.
    Jesus still hangs out with fishermen.

I have to agree with BSwan .. an old fisherman once told me that if your wading boot have enough time to dry you aren't fishing enough... Dano

+ Reply to Thread