Hello all,

I have been away from the board for quite a while, but just registered again to post this note. I still follow the board very closely and feel that it's one of the best places on the net.

I want to formally apologize to Ladyfisher and JC for some comments that I made sometime last fall in a thread about overlining rods. I am embarassed that I let my personal opinions get the best of me and made some remarks that were disrespectful and just plain rude. I mean, we are talking about flyfishing and it's supposed to be fun right? I think that you both run a great site and am asking for a second chance to contribute to the forums. I could have just come back and gone on without incident, but that is not my style. My old username was Loudog and I'll understand if you ban me again. I'll continue to visit the site and enjoy the great content either way.

I hope to be able to contribute to the boards again and thank you for reading this message.

PS. I think that JSentell from the boards can vouche for me as being a pretty stand up individual as we have been in touch in the past off line.

Sincerely,

Lou