+ Reply to Thread

Thread: To all those with a Marine in Iraq.

Default To all those with a Marine in Iraq.

You may have already heard of this, but there is a website called Motomail. The web address is www.motomail.us. You can send letters to your marine in Iraq. It takes about 48 hours to get to them, but it's in a sealed envelope like a normal handwritten letter. My brother in law is stationed there and we use the service quite frequently. It's free of charge, unless you want your Marine to write back.

Thanks, Crawdad'n. My son is currently in the states but, I'll pass it on to his friends' families.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA
    USMC - VIETNAM VET

Don't have any Marines in Iraq, but Minnesota National Guard, has a Infantry Brigade (3000 soldiers) over there, and some have already returned home to full burial honors. No matter the branch of service, whether they are career or part-time, they are my Brothers-in-Arms.
    Every story of a soldier, sailor, airperson; wounded-in action, or killed in action; is dutiful noted and prayers said for those who must mourn the lost. Minnesota Air National Guard, has a squadron of F-16, scheduled for deployment to Iraq, next January. Minnesota Army Reserve units are in rotatation for duty in Iraq. My wifes cousin
    s unit, has been called up to active duty five times, since he came home from Desert Storm. His unit is a Transportation Unit, hauling fuel.

~Parnelli

Platoon Sergeant, US. Army Retired
    1969-1995

+ Reply to Thread