I recently bought a pair of the Korkers Konvertable wading shoes because I thought the concept was cool, the shoes looked very well made, and I hop around to a lot of different stream types and the flexibility of multiple soles was perfect. The other reason was, I was intrigued with the Studded AquaStealth sole idea and Korkers offers them for these shoes.

Well I have to tell you, the Studded AquaStealth soles on the Korkers work TERRIFIC! Yesterday I used them on two different streams with differing bottoms and I was impressed with the results. In between fishing sessions, I slipped in the regular rubber soles that came with the shoes so I wouldn't kill my car with the studs; VERY COOL option. I do think that studded felt grips a bit better, so I plan on getting a pair of those soles as well.

This season I set a goal of fishing 20 new streams in my home state, I am now at number 13. Most of these locations I have never seen before so I never know what type of stream bottom or bank I may encounter. I wet wade this time of year so I put on the Korkers with the rubber soles, drive to a new location, check it out, pop in the sole of my choice and go fishing! Having one shoe with multiple sole options fits my needs for this project PERFECTLY.

Great job Korkers!!