As promised here is another update on our big move which is coming up really quick (wednesday).

We have the "brick and mortar" store closed now but the online store will remain open during the move with only a 1 day (yes just 1 day) delay in shipping. Any orders placed after about 3:00 pm local time (Atlantic Time)on Tuesday July 25 will be shipped out when regular shipping of orders resumes on the morning of Thursday July 27.

For the next 2-3 weeks the easiest way to contact either myself or the shop will be through our email address which can be found in my profile or on the shop website.

The "brick and mortar" store is going to be closed until about the middle of August depending on how fast i can get the renovations done and get the new products delivered.

Currently we have the living room full of boxes of packed stuff, all of the closets are full of packed boxes, the fridge, freezer and cupboards are almost bare, the kids toys are almost all packed up, and tomorow the veggie garden is getting harvested.

Well back to packing...........