*********SWAP IS FULL*****************

Well, my BWO swap which marked my entrance into the FAOL community is over. What does that mean? It's time for another swap of course! This one will be 12 tiers (including myself) and the theme is pride.

Everyone has that certain fly. You know the one, everytime you finish one you sit back with a big smile on your face and stare at it. Now, I'm not talking about show flies, just a fishing pattern that you think you tie particularly well. It's the fly that you're most proud of. The one that you're most likely to pull out of your box when you want to impress someone. Well, here's your chance to impress us with it! There are no restrictions on size, style, type, or species. Bring 'em on!

Registration for this swap will close 2/15 (though I hope it will be full long before then) and flies will be due to me by 3/31. My last swap went out on time and I fully expect this one to do the same.

Since there has been such a great response to this one I'm expanding it to include 12 swappers, which means everyone will need to tie 11 flies. If you were already in the swap at six and don't feel that you can tie the extra 5 flies let me know. I'm sure we can work something out.

****************SWAP IS FULL***************

Jeremy

1. Lew - Extended Body PMD Parachute - rec'd
2. Z - yak Stone - rec'd
3. gqualls - Copperhead Nymph - rec'd
4. Danny Gober - Bugger - sent
5. Troutstalker99 - Turkey quill calibaetis - rec'd
6. JeremyH - TBD
7. Tyflier - Cree Adams - rec'd
8. Sirrom - Isonychia Nymph - rec'd
9. Ron Mason - Were Wulf - rec'd
10. billknepp - Bill's Lil'Brown Cricket - rec'd