+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: nymphs for drys swap

here's the latest........Antron Midge's PTs got here safe and sound this time..thanks AM, they look great. Diane's extremely buggy looking bird's nests arrived...thanks for the deer hair also Diane. Black Gnat"s sweet looking Blue Quills arrived...a beautiful Catskill style dry.
    I e-mailed the last participant to see whats up. I won't have time to divide them til the weekend but, they will go out Monday with what we have. I won't let this drag out.....Jason

------------------
    "There's always room for one more wrap of hackle"

good news!..the last set arrived today! Great looking Copper Johns RedDawg!
    I will get these divided and sent out on Monday..thanks for a great swap everyone!....Jason

------------------

Blog Entries

I found a great looking set of nymphs in my mail box this afternoon. Nice job to all the tiers and a big thanks to Jason for hosting the swap.
    Steve

------------------
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went"-Will Rogers
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went"
    Will Rogers

Great bunch of drys in the mail yesterday ....hope to put some to use this week . Great swap Feenom...

------------------
    The more time I spend around people the more I like my dog.

Mike

Received some great looking nymphs in the mail yesterday. Thank you everyone. And thank you Feenom for hosting.

Recieved a very nice set of dry flys in the mail today this was a great swap. Excellent job by all tyers and a great run swap. Fee looking forward to seeing you in Roscoe soon
    Monty

I was excited when the postman left a great package of dry flies in my box today. Man these are some GREAT dries!! Awesome job by all! Feenom, you ran a great swap thanks for letting me tag along

Toby

------------------
    ....fly tying is the next best thing to fishing; it is the sort of licking of the lips that eases a thirsty man in the desert

Arthur Ransome

Got my great box of dries in the mail today. It's technomagical..send away a bunch of nymphs, get back a variety of dries. Fantastic idea for this swap. Thanks!
    "If I'm not going to catch anything, then I 'd rather not catch anything on flies" ... Bob Lawless

I got my flies today!! Thanks to everyone great job. Special thanks to Feenom for hosting.
    Turk

Hi swappers....I meant to post this before but forgot......in case you are wondering, the nymphs were a fly short at the end so I randomly picked a fly from all the extras you so generously sent and added it to the set.....some got nymphs, some drys or a softhackle...I tagged them with the tyer's name.
    I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you all again for participating. I look forward to swapping with you all again....Jason
    ps.....Monty, Diane, Mike, BG(?)..seeya in Roscoe!

------------------

+ Reply to Thread