I've read that some tyers have not yet participated in swaps and would like to try. Well, here's your chance.

Here are the rules and just to let you know, I'm a stickler.
- This swap will be for guys/gals who have not yet participated in a FAOL swap.
- Limit will be 7 (6 + me).
- Everyone will tye 2 flies for each participant. That means the maximum, if there are 7 participants, number of flies you will tye will be 12.
- Sign up will be till Saturday, July 9 or reaching the max, whichever comes first.
- Flies are to be completed and received by August 13th. That gives everyone over a month to tie, package and mail 12 flies.
- Each fly must have a 'toe tag' attached to the fly that clearly identifies the: a)pattern name, b)hook size, and c)your name(and handle). For example: Quill Gordon, size 12, Allan Podell(tyeflies).
- When you mail the flies make sure the container is kind of crush proof.
- You may mail the flies any way you want but I will mail them back US Priority Mail. The post office provides a box and you get your flies 2-3 after I mail them. So include $3.85 (cash, check or m.o.) for postage.

The THEME for the swap is: Your Favorite Trout Fly but it must consist of 3 or more materials or parts. So a 'Green Weenie' for example, is not acceptable.

Oh, we all recognize that sometimes life gets in the way of a swap. If a situation arises and you have a problem, please contact me ASAP so something can be worked out.

I'm not sure if I've covered everything, so if anyone has a question, please post because others may have the same one.

Now you guys/gals have no more excuses.

Oh, forgot: You should post the pattern name when you sign-up. Also, if the pattern is not well-known or is different than standard, please post the recipe or include a copy of the recipe with each pair when you mail in your flies.

Allan

[This message has been edited by tyeflies (edited 29 June 2005).]