+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: humpies

Mike-

My package went to the post office yesterday. Please let us know when it arrives.

------------------
    Ed Schuurman
    Waynesboro, PA

flies went out saterday. should be there soon.thank's for hosting this swap.

just wipped up my bakers dozen tonight...i was messing around with cdc, foam double and even attempted a triple humpy. but i found that i would rather trade my favorite humpy of all. wich is a size 8 yellow humpy thats is killer all summer long for many trout species and probably works for warmwater too who knows. it is my favorite searching fly wich i use with a dropper. they will be sent out in the next day or two.

p.s. mikey i was just gonna send the flies with toe tags, i normaly bag my flies individualy but i hate doing it with dries because the hackle and stuff gets all smushed. is this ok? let me know in the next day or two. i can bag em if u want...

no need to bag your individual flies. toetag is fine.

and yes humpies work just fine in warmwater.

I look forward to seeing all the bugs as they arrive.

mine are finished and have been since wednesday night or thursday, I don't remember. I am glad they're done.

mgj

well i was going to mail them out today but the PO is closed so i will get them out tomorrow instead

sent em out today (monday)...

Finially!! 2 sets of swap flies went out today....Hope is that,They both went where they were intended to...lol...Nah shes pretty good at this...So the humpies oughta be in your hands soon!
    Wish ya great fishing,Bill

I will try not to take offense to the above statements by Mr. Knepp...lol !! The flies went out I assure you. Next time I will bring him home a handwritten, postmaster stamped notice of such. lol...I tell ya one bad apple, and I have spoiled the whole bunch...one time, one time I dont mail on time and all he** breaks lose !!

Flies are on the way Mr. Twoshoes...

Yo Mikey, I am going to the post office with the humpies today. They are size 16 black and blonde humpies with funace and grizzly hackle and just incase you can't see the bleached yearling elk I used calf tail for the wing. I too am glad they are tied!LOL

Thanks again for hosting and the gugle pops are in there as well. Chad

------------------
    "A smart man learns from his mistakes,
    A wise man learns from others"

in the mail along with the midges

+ Reply to Thread