Well it seems that the swaps aren't taking off as well as we wanted, and that may be due to some confusion about how they are run, or what exactly is going on. Here is the best "idea" of what I had in mind and tyflier and Jack Hise agreed and started some of thier own. Since the fish in has already had 50 some commit, Jack thought it would be too hard to have a "fish in" swap. So he posted how to get to a hatch chart of what will be hatching during the fish in. So I thought that we could have a few different swaps, each focusing on a different "bug" that will be hatching. So far we have a caddis, midge, terrestrial, and a trico. So my idea was that we could have people tie a bunch of each, and maybe more, send them to the swapmeister, then the swapmeister could send them to Jack, or bring them to the fish in. That way we would have a "large" supply of what is hatching for everyone (whether they participated in the swap or not) to share. So if you would like to join a swap, check out the swap board, pick one, or two or all and send your flies to the swapmeister. Jack, Tyflier does this sound ok for a clarification? Please feel free to add what you want.
Drew

------------------
A bum-legged old man and a drunk. That's all you got?
That's WHAT I got.