Hi folks. I've been reading this board for a few weeks, and decided to make a bold entry of my own.

I'm proposing a beginners swap. Let's make this swap available to 15 people (myself, and 14 others) who have tied for less than 18 months. I've only been tying for 3 months, so this should be interesting.

So, if everyone ties 15 of their favorite pattern (I've decided to make this open to all patterns, just to make it easier) everyone ought to get some good stuff. Let's say that the sign-up deadline is the 27th of October, and that the flies need to be mailed in by the 7th of November. Remember to tag your flies and send the recipe. Don't forget the self addressed stamped envelope. Email me to join, and I'll give you a mailing address. I'll do my best to photograph them all and post them for the benefit of all.

I'm going to make a small Clouser variation that I adapted that really cleans up here in panhandle Florida.
Hope that there is some interest in this. I saw that in an earlier post someone mentioned the need for a beginner's swapmeister. If this goes well, maybe I'd be a candidate for the job...

Thanks folks,
-Ray Penny

[This message has been edited by Okie_Noodler (edited 13 October 2005).]

[This message has been edited by Okie_Noodler (edited 13 October 2005).]