+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: dremel swap

I would love to try this but I have a Dremel tool. If it doesn't fill up maybe I can improvise someway. I did find a fly on this site called a Lefty's Bug. It's made with cork though. I might do that if you agree to it. I did enjoy the last swap you hosted I'm waiting for the fly like a kid at Christmas.

------------------
    "Life's journey is not to arrive in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, "Shouting ...Holy ****...what a ride!"
    "Life's journey is not to arrive in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, "Shouting....Holy S**t....what a ride!"

Not As Lean Not As Mean But Still a Marine - Marine Your Best Friend Your Worst Enemy

go for it pheasantail. I've never done one. Don't have it set up. Have only read the posts about it. But, shoot, it's something new and different. At least for me. Come on folks, step out of the hackle dust and explore something different. JGW

Thats great to hear JGW glad to have u onboard. I have a foam hula popper that i was sent but i havent tried it out. Pheasant, mabey you could make some foam poppers. After you have seen what can be done i think youll be in the market for a dremel too.

-Zac

------------------
    The way to a flyfisherman's heart is through his fly

[This message has been edited by Bass_Angler_04 (edited 07 March 2005).]

Ok I'm in if I can tie a foam popper.

------------------
    "Life's journey is not to arrive in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, "Shouting ...Holy ****...what a ride!"
    "Life's journey is not to arrive in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, "Shouting....Holy S**t....what a ride!"

Not As Lean Not As Mean But Still a Marine - Marine Your Best Friend Your Worst Enemy

I dont have a problem with it.

------------------

bumpin it up

bumping it up. This is the excuse I'm using for setting up a rig. Procrastination Rules!!!! JGW

Please forgive me for my lapse in posting. I am just getting over pnemonia and spent a day in the hospital because of my asthma. And just finished with a moving into a new house(same property new house). It seems like we got very litter interest in this any suggestions?

My appologizes,
    zac

I'm surprised. Seemed like it was so hot there. Maybe we should aim for next fall. JGW

Yah i agree i think it would be better during the tieing season.

------------------

+ Reply to Thread