+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Classic Streamer Swap

Andy, when did you mail the flies. I've not seen them yet and it seems everyone has received their's. I hope I've not lost another swap box in the darned mail. By the looks of things people started getting them in the mail a week ago on the 11th and here we are on the 18th and I've got nothing. JGW

[This message has been edited by white43 (edited 18 March 2005).]

If you take a look some people received theirs on the 16th and 17th of March. I would say just be a little patient with the snail mail. Let me know the status. I did mail out all the swap packages. I went through my list of tyers and before sending them out I checked off that every one in the swap had a package sealed and ready for sending. I sent the flies out over a two day period. Half went out on the first day and the second half went out the next day. I had to do this since my work mail/shipping department will only allow me to send out so many items a day. The mail room at work is trustworthy people who I feel confident with. If I did not feel this way, I would have asked my wife to mail them for me. I treat swap flies like it was money. I feel that people worked hard on these flies and I always try to make sure they are packaged, sent an accounted for when they leave my hands.

Andy B

Just got my flies from the Post Office, Andy. Well, you can certainly tell which one of us is the warmwater guy. This would explain why mine was about 12 hook sizes larger than the others. With this in mind, think "Big Fish." Beautiful flies, everyone, and like these experiences always are, a wonderful learning experience. JGW

+ Reply to Thread