Jack and I met at Trout Unlimited meeting. We were both fairly new attendees. I had recently moved to the area and he was getting back into flyfishing after a long hiatus. We went on a day trip in December that was freezing cold and his only complaint all day was at lunch when he said, "I think I have a leak in my waders." We went fishless almost the whole day until the late afternoon when the fish would only take dries. We hate that. Back at the truck, as we prepared to leave, my toes were dry and practically numb from standing in the water all day. Jack must have wrung a pint of water out his socks. I will never know how he took the cold all day with wet feet. Been fishing together ever since. We have met alot of characters on the stream and had alot of fun doing it. The last trip involved leaving the river shortly after we got there and spending most of the day in the nearest emergency room. But we still had a good time. But hey, isn't that what it is really all about?

Remember boys and girls, always cut away from yourself...especially with the sharp, new knife.

TNC

------------------
Life is but a stream...