+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nothing to write home about ..

Blog Entries

Default Nothing to write home about ..

but the first of the season. ahhhhhhhh...Air temp 39 degrees water a couple degrees warmer. ahhhhhh

"Flyfishing is not a religion. You can make up your own rules as you go.".. Jim Hatch.. 2/27/'06

Great way to start off the year.

------------------
    There's almost nothin' wrong with the first lie, it's the weight of all the others holdin' it up that gets ya'! - Tim
    Jesus still hangs out with fishermen.

Gene, you're making me envious! Nice looking bass. Nicer looking open water. I'd forgotten what it looked like. Come Easter, though, I'm gonna be down there in it myself. Is that your new rod? JGW

[This message has been edited by white43 (edited 19 March 2006).]

The trick now is to keep your mind on your job for a whole week until you can go fising again! Nice fish, man!

Joe

"Better small than not at all."

Nice looking fish HideHunter!!! I went down to check out my local warm water river yesterday and it was a bit cold and windy. Thanx for showing the pic. I always enjoy them from other places. Hope you catch many more...

------------------
    Spelling and Grammar not subject to judgement...
    "Because by the Grace of God I can, be on a beautiful mountain stream with a friend , have the water boil from a 12" Native Brookie taking a self tyed dry,and feel it on the end of my cane... It don't get no better than that..."

real nice fish! what did you catch him on?

Blog Entries

That's my 5 wt John. The new 3 just moved from "planning" to "developing". Tied the first guide on last night. I've been catching a few fish on jigs but that was the first on the flyrod. He hit a bugger. Ended up with four or five bass, one 'gill and one pretty nice crappie.

Joe. I've got one of those jobs that easily deteriorates into a fishing trip when the bite is on. Unfortunately, Supposed to get snow tonite.

------------------
    "A good rule of angling philosophy is not to interfere with any fisherman's ways of being happy, unless you want to be hated." .. Zane Grey 1919

[This message has been edited by HideHunter (edited 20 March 2006).]
    "Flyfishing is not a religion. You can make up your own rules as you go.".. Jim Hatch.. 2/27/'06

Nice bass! We're getting buried in snow at the moment in SE Nebraska, but Spring is coming soon...

HideHunter great pic and nice fish. We are still a month away yet. Your gonna love that 3wt.

The Geezer

------------------
    Excus my spelling and gramma, I hooked Mondays and Fridays so I could Hunt or fish.
    Excuse my spelling and grammar, I hooked Mondays and Fridays to either fish or hunt.

+ Reply to Thread