Sounds as though you've got some great crafts in mind...as to which one would suit YOU the best, Well that only you can decide.

Depends on how much time you plan on piutting into setup time once your where you want to be..if your going to have it inflated when you arrive..then I guess any of the above would do you well...Most these days come with all the goodies.

I do like mine and that it keeps me well above the water for sight fishing...I use a hard pontoon and need not worry of inflating but I have the space for storing such a craft...and for transporting...wholely setup..although it does break down rather manageable if need be...

If you can or have not ,Try and find a place or friend where you might be able to barrow or atleast get hands on experience with the setup and take down
. Before buying if thats possible....They are alot of fun!
Hope you find the right rig for you!

------------------
"I've often wondered why it is that so many anglers spend so much money on,and pay so much attention to.the details on the wrong end of the fly line.If they took as much care in selecting or tying their flies as they did in the selection of the reel and rod,They might be able to gain the real extra edge that makes it possible to fool a fish that has,in fact,seen it all before" A.K.Best

Everyone wants to excel in this sport but at the same time we let traditionalists place restrictions on our tactics, methods, and ideas. I always assumed that fly fishing was a sport that allowed imagination, creation, adaptation, investigation, dedication, education, revelation? : Fox Statler, On Spinners (Not the dainty Dry Fly kind) "Spinner'd Minner Fly"

"Wish ya great fishing"

Bill