I havent posted here in a long time, because I have had a lot to do with school and golf. Anyways, I have been working on my flyfishing skills, and finally got to put the new 4 weight on some water yesterday. I fished the rocky river, which to most of you know, has been pretty bad in terms of catching fish for me on a fly rod. Well I decided to try out some of my own experiments and drop down in fly size and leader size to smaller tackle to balance out the 4 weight. The new tactics were impressive. The best fish day on a river of the year for me. I caught 12 smallmouth bass 1 bluegill, and a rockbass. The biggest fish was about 12 inches that smashed the streamer I tied up just for that river. The best part about it was that the river was crystal clear, and I saw every fish jump on my fly with a splash of bronze in the water then the fight was on. Almost all fish were caught on the streamer I made, with a few being caught on a small peacock bugger. I guess that I am starting to catch on to flyfishing, the big was was a real treat as well, I was not expecting to catch something that big. Now I just have to get into some steelhead soon.