One topic that never fails to stir up responses on the General BB and the Saltwater BB is the cost of the equipment that is used for fly fishing. I wonder if we have the same split here on the Warmwater BB. Given the cost of the typical outfit that you fly fish with in warm-water, do you consider yourself high-end, moderate, or low-end in terms of your equipment? This is just my definition but it might be helpful in defining your cash involvement. If your typical outfit (rod, reel, line, and backing) runs $800-$1,200+ you fall in the high-end group. If your typical outfit falls between $400-$799, you are in the moderate range group. If your typical outfit costs between $50-$399, you belong in the low-end group. Where do you believe that you fall?

I am definitely in the low-end group with three Orvis Clearwater outfits as my principal warmwater tools for extracting fish from Lake Hartwell.

------------------
You had better learn to be a happy camper. You only get one try at this campground and it's a real short camping season.