I hung up my scout uniform after 13 years and 14 Eagle scouts. I spoke at my last Eagle ceremony Sunday afternoon. I talked about every life having to have a passion. Find something that gives your life a song, and a sparkle to your eye. Mentor a child, coach a team, join a fly tying forum and swap flies all over the country.I shed a few tears, and saw some kids that when I started they were all ears, had a space where their front baby teeth used to be,and coudn't sit still if their life depended on it. I've written letters of recommendation to the service acadamies, National Honor Society, and jobs. Their growing up into such good young men. I am so proud. Needed some time to think and reflect so I went fishing at a local no motor lake. Caught a multitude of Bluegills, Crappies and Punkinseeds. Nothing huge but hooked something on almost every cast.( size 12 chartruese beadhead wooley worm with a dun hackle),About ready to kick back in when I set the hook and the rod tip bent to the water. 19" 4.5 lb. LMB. a large fish for Wisconsin. This was a good day.