+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We all need to get together sometime and fish.

Default We all need to get together sometime and fish.

I know I've posted this before but I'll try again. We've all got to get together somewhere, sometime and fish. I feel like I know some of you even though we've never met in person. Maybe not this year but sometime. Just keep it in the back of your minds. OK? I've had the pleasure of fishing with Okiebass and Pokeflyfisher after meeting them here on FAOL and I'm making plans to fish with Buddy Sanders this year in Colorodo but I'd like to see us all get together somewhere and fish sometime.
    Robert

Yes we do.

Make it somewhere in the deep south, and you're on! (I can't wander far from my elderly mom, I'm afraid.)

------------------
    [url=http://www.native-waters.com:8acb1]http://www.native-waters.com[/url:8acb1]

I'd try my darndest to be there.

Jim

Robert, that sounds like a great time. I fished with Buddy last summer in Colorado and had fantastic time. I am going bass fishing with him tomorrow also. I'll find out from him when you are going to meet him and hopefully hook up with the two of you. My wife and I are moving to NW NM this summer so I plan on fishing with him alot. Take care, Paul

Paul,
    Sounds good. Hopefully we can all get together. I talked to Buddy last year after he got back and coincidentally we were fishing some of the same water at the same time last summer. I liked the area so well, I'm planning on going back this Summer. We tentatively planned on fishing some together this year if I can make it back. I hope the 3 of us can pull it off. It sounds like a good time to me. Let me know what you guys come up with.

R,
    I've got no objection to the deep South. Some of the best people in the world live there and I'd love to tie into some of those hand size bream you guys have down there.

I'll be travelling all over the country this year and would love to hook up with a few of the warmwater brethren on this site. Okiebass, I'll be in Tulsa in June and would be willing to meet you in Edmond to fish for Carp. Buddy, I'll be in Arizona in the next few months as well.

In fact, I should start posting where I'll be travelling to and if anyone has time to meet up, we should hit the water.

I'll be in Portland next Wednesday, March 9 and Atlanta/Montgomery, AL from March 16-19.

Lou

Lou;

You should start a 'Fish with Lou' thread and let us all know when you will be where. Then we can see if we can hook up when you pass through our respective areas!

Don
    Don Rolfson

DEEP SOUTH, you say!!!! Now you're talking!!! Count me in!

Regards and WDE!!!
    Bob L.

"It's better to be crazy and know it than to be sane and have doubts."
    --Robert Earl James

+ Reply to Thread