+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BELLY BOATS/PONTOONS

jalama,
    I don't know if Poke uses his boat in rivers or streams. The only fishing I've done with him is in lakes. He's not as frequent a visitor here as he once was since he's developed his romantic interest. Perhaps he'll check in and answer your question himself. I'll try to get him back on the right track this summer. Ha!

You can easily row a pontoon boat up a slow stream. Just get next to the shore a bit, row up and fish back down. I do it all the time. There are two really nice pontoons boats for sale in the Fare Sale BB. Both are priced right!

------------------
    "My fondest memories and friends will be forever bound to my heart, with the waters I have fished." D.G. 1992

www.wolfmountainfly.com

Jalama, I've only used my pontoon boat in lakes and ponds. I've been wanting to use it in a smallmouth creek I fish occasionally but just haven't gotten around to it yet due to a recent interest I've developed in sight fishing for carp. And Robert, thanks for all the concern about my love life negatively impacting my fly-fishing. I'm still hoping for the best of both worlds but will count on you and OkieBass to keep me on track.

+ Reply to Thread